Sunday, March 21, 2010

25 Things, 9 Months...

OK so I've came up with about 25 things that I want to accomplish in 2010. And with the help of 43things.com I think I'm well on my way to accomplishing them. And guess what?? I've already completed 1 of them!!! WOOHOOO!! Just 24 more to go!!! So here's a brief overview of my goals....

(not in any special order)
1. Go to a yoga class
2. Grow my hair long
3. Visit New York City
4. Visit Las Vegas (Birthday trip, cant wait)
5. Visit Washington, D.C.
6. Go to an art museum (or a few, I LOVE art)
7. Host a great party
8. Workout 3 days a week (I did it for like 3 months last year, then I stopped :-( )
9. Lose 10-15 pounds
10. Do some volunteer work (I want to Make a Difference!)
11. Keep Blogging (Don't worry blogger world, I'm not going anywhere :-) )
12. Get a digital SLR camera (I want to get better at photography)
13. Buy a new bike and ride it at least once a week 
14. Learn to paint and draw
15. Run a marathon
16. Pray every single day 
17. Be completely debt free (This may take longer than a year, damn student loans!)
18. Become an artist
19. Read one book a month (I've read 2 books in 2 months so far, working on the 3rd :-) )
20. Design my own website (It's just so tedious)
21. Do karaoke (I'm gonna need a few drinks first, lol)
22. Go to church regularly
23. Master the complete Adobe Creative Suite
24. Enroll at UF and start grad school
25. Try sushi (BEEN THERE, DONE THAT FRIDAY!!! YAY ME!!! AND IT WAS GOOD!!!)

On a more personal note: I would also like to do all of the things that I want to do, regardless of what people say or think. I can admit that in the past that has been a problem for me, I care too damn much about what other people think. Well the first step is admitting it right? No more of that nonsense, I have to live my life for me and nobody else and nobody else has any control over my life. I am in the drivers seat. I read a quote last summer that never meant as much to me as it does now: "Life is the dancer, and you are the dance."

0 comments:

Post a Comment