Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kanye's Workout Plan

OK so I've been wanting to lose this infamous "freshman 15" for about 2 years now. I'm not morbidly obese, and some people don't think I need to lose any weight, but my body doesn't look the way that I (emphasis on the I) want it to look. It just needs a little uh toning, tightening and tucking. So today I signed up for a gym membership at Baileys Powerhouse Gym, and I have a trainer, Casey, who is gonna help me shed about 10 pounds. 

I'm looking forward to this journey of conquering the "5 Components of Physical Fitness", as Casey likes to call them. Ya know the whole muscle strength, endurance, cardio, blah blah blah.... I know this will be hard, especially having to give up the foods I love. I'm a sucker for Chick-Fil-A and my mother's infamous homemade pancakes (they're to die for)! OK enough of sounding like a fat fatty!!! 

I am going to lose this weight!!! (Do I sound convincing?) I am woman hear me roar!! (OK that's taking it a bit too far huh?) But I can, I will, and I must!! Because its getting hot now, and I plan to travel this summer and I want my bathing suit body to be right!! No covering up with a shawl this year!! I'm letting it all show!!! (And for $30 a month it better show well!!!)

Well I'm a girl who's always up for a challenge, so let the games begin!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment