Wednesday, July 21, 2010
All Over the Place...I'm Back
My life is all over the place. Good. I'm happy. But not content. Things sure have gotten alot better for me. I have a new job, in my field, that I really enjoy. Its at a huge insurance company, doing Graphic Design of course. My coworkers are all witty and quirky just like me. I've did some personal cleansing of negativity from my life, I've also removed some pain and hurt. Well, now that my mini depression is officially non-existent, its back to the basics for me. Back to my original game plan, with a view tweaks here and there. I want to talk my life to the next level, I want to absorb all I can from life.I want to discover things I've never imagines before. I have a hunger for success and a deep desire for passion. I am also going to begin organizing things for my novel that I plan to begin writing soon....I don't have a name yet. The novel will be about a woman's journey through life, finding herself and a lot of other things along the way. So look out blogger world, I AM BACK!!! And I have lots of thoughts that have been floating around for months now, no better time than now to express them!

0 comments:
Post a Comment